INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL CLASS REGISTRATION:
Welcome to the Michigan Concrete Association registration page. We have made some major changes to our registration process. Please make sure you read ALL of the information as you register. Here are some tips.
- Please register for one person/one class per transaction.
- If you are a MCA member or governmental agency your discount can be redeemed using a promotion code at checkout (you must click the apply promotion button before you select your payment option and the discount will be reflected in your total). If you do not see the discount reflected in your total, please contact the MCA for assistance before you complete your registration.
If you are are not a MCA member or government agency and you pay the member rate, you can complete the registration process, but your spot will not be held until the non member rate is paid in full. The promotion codes are as follows:
- For LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 NEW CERTIFICATION - the promotion code is MEMBER
- For LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 RECERTIFICATION - the promotion code is RECERT
- For ACI CST Certification - the promotion code is STRENGTH
- For ACI Aggregate Testing - the promotion code is AGG
- If you are an employee of the MDOT, please select the invoice option at checkout.
- The invoice option is also available for Governmental Agencies ONLY.
- NOTE for all non MDOT invoices: The invoice that you receive at checkout IS your official invoice to pay from. (except for the MDOT) You can also access this invoice/receipt from your confirmation email.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon completing the class registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact the office immediately.
If you are having trouble using the system, receiving your discount, or if you have any questions about these or other concrete certification programs, please feel free to contact our office at 800-678-9622 and speak to our knowledgeable staff.