If you are interested in volunteering as either an instructor (assist students on lab practice days) or supplemental examiner (assist with grading students on exam day), please take a moment to review the information summarized below. As a thank you for helping us out this year, the MCA will be providing a 30oz YETI tumbler to all examiners and instructors. So that we can order the correct number of speakers, please mail/fax/email (see contact information below) or download this form online at www.miconcrete.org.
Please note the following:
1. Instruction/exam dates will be held at the locations indicated.
2. Sign up for as many dates as your schedule (and employer) will permit.
3. Supplemental examiners will be needed at the exam location at 7:30 a.m..
4. Lab instructors will be needed at the lab location by 1:00 p.m..
5. Instructors are welcome to join us for lunch – it will be served at approximately 12:00 p.m. for all instruction/exam dates.
6. An email will be sent to supplemental examiners and instructors approximately a week before the class to provide the details for location, time, etc.